Re: [Evolution] Problems with version 0.10-2

On 17 Jul 2001 01:21:50 -0400, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
Could someone help me out with evolution? I tried to install version
0.10-2 but I kept getting this error when I tried to start it:

GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate 1701601656 bytes
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

This indicates a problem involving ORBit, though I forget what exactly
it is... I'm pretty sure this happens when code compiled against one
version of an IDL is run with another. Usually this happens with
gtkhtml. Please make sure that your gtkhtml is up-to-date (and that you
only have one copy installed.)

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton