Re: [Evolution] bug day on #evobugs on irc.gnome.org

Well, I can do that in #evobugs :) Or... I've finished up a much simpler
way of reporting bugs. You can see and use it here:

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/simple-bug-report.html

That should have you filing a bug in about 6 very straightforwards
steps.
Luis