Re: [Evolution] Evolution-mail not showing

Try running evolution-mail in a terminal separately and trying to find
where its crashing.

If its an assertion failing in libibex or something, delete the .ibex
files in ~/evolution/local/* and try again.  Maybe try remoting the
.ev-summary files as well if that doesn't work.

Not sure past that without more detail, e.g. a backtrace (see previous
list messages on how to obtain these)