Re: [Evolution] 12 am
- From: Jürgen Meurer <meurer bad-gmbh de>
- To: Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] 12 am
- Date: 11 Jul 2001 14:42:55 +0200
Am 11 Jul 2001 13:30:31 +0200 schrieb Xavier Bestel:
I think I'vestumbled across something in the calendar: In the day view,
just after 11am there's 12pm. When I do "new appointment" and set up an
appointment starting at 11am and lasting 1 hour, I think the calendar
messes between 12am and 12pm.
My TZ is Europe/Paris
However, If I make an appointment from 10am to 11am and use the handles
to translate it from 11am to 12, it works.
Could someone try to reproduce the problem ?
While Using UTC an 24 Hour it works fine for me.
The only Problem then is pressing one day in the small Calender brings
up the day before in the dayview.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
] [Thread Prev