Re: [Evolution] IMAP filter bug?

On 10 Jul 2001 06:31:46 -0700, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
I have 2 IMAP accounts.  The 2nd account is my default.

Running Redhat 7.1/2.4.2-2smp

When I have filter INBOX turned on the 2nd account will lock up after
fetching mail.  When it locks, it will not display any text of an e-mail
listed in the folder,  I can select a header, but the body is not
displayed.

The 2nd account will also stop fetching new messages.

Aaah, that's it ! I have had Evo deadlocking on IMAP updates for the
last days, and I wondered what it was ... I'm trying to filter IMAP of
course.

Apparently, fejj said it wasn't possible to colorize IMAP because not
all IMAP servers allow user-defined tags to be stored.
But my home server is a Debian system, I can put what IMAP server I
want, if it's GPL. I can even patch if necessary. So perhaps storing
color should be supported for some (widely used, GPL) IMAP servers, so
long for others.

Agreed ?

Xav