[Evolution] Caching of news items

Huh,  the news support for evolution is working halfwise nice but there
are two things which make me wish that they'd be already done/written
.-)

1. - A progress dialog/display for loading the enw news items for a news
group. I can't see any progress display currently.

2. - What about caching the already downloaded/read news items? Is this
wished or depreciated by the evolution team?
--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080