[Evolution] can't move to trash...

In the most recent Evolution snapshots I've noticed that deleted mail
doesn't get automatically moved to the trash like before.  And since I
can't drag mail to the trash (in fact I can't seem to drag much of
anything without causing a crash--like the My Evolution Icon to the
shortcut bar, e.g.), I have to delete the mail and then expunge it.
Is this a regression or an intentional design decision?

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

I wear my shadows
Where they're harder to see
But they follow me everywhere
I guess that should tell me I'm travelling toward light

--Bruce Cockburn