Re: [Evolution] Folder maximum size?

You could make a vfolder that contains anything that arrived in the last
week.  You could probably implement a filter that deletes anything from
that list older than a certain date.  Or even put a tag in your question
subject line that you look at so all other mails get deleted beofre they
get into your mailbox.

yeah, but some times it is nice to query the list before posting.

I would just unsubscribe from the list.

I have thought about it, but to unsubscribe from a list because an email
client cant cope is a bit sad.  (I know - don't flame me - evo is not
finised etc etc)

I have not tried the filter idea as I thought filters only worked on
incoming mail?  is this not correct, becasue if I can have a filter run
each seesion on a particular folder then that woiuld solve the problem

Overloaded?
You could also try using maildir which should scale better

Yep, we have had a small thread re maildir vs * here because of this in
the past, and I am useing maildir as per your advice from several weeks
ago.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss