[Evolution] Filters on IMAP inboxes

        As happy as I am that the option to apply filters to an Imap mailbox is
now a reality.  I have to report a problem with it.

If I have one filter set for incoming mail everything woks fine.
Example, I have filter for the Evolution Mailing list that moves Evo
mail to a Sub folder called evolution on my IMAP mail store. When it
scans my INBOX and detects a new evo mail it copies the mail to said
folder and deletes it from my inbox.

The only problem I see here is that I have "Hide Deleted Messages" set
and the message stays visible with a strike through it.  I have uncheck
Hide deleted Messages and then check it again for the mail to be hidden.

The real problem starts when I have more than one filter.  If I add
another filter, like the one for my Linux user group mail and any
incoming mail comes in, evolution become noresponsive in that folder.
Here's what I mean

I get a Mail from user x, I click on it with my mouse.  The preview pane
displays whatever mail had focus before I clicked on the new mail.  The
preview pane never updates the view for the new incoming message.
Double clicking on the email will not open it. Nothing short of
restarting Evo after a oaf-slay,kill-ev wil allow me to open it. I
doesn't seem to matter whether it's a mail that matches a filter
condition or not.

If I turn the option off in the mail settings dialog box, Evo works as
it should. If I go back to having only one filter setup Evo will apply
the filter to the matching mail and continue working correctly.

If I apply the filters manually they work correctly.

Anybody else see this? or is my logic about how this feture should work
skewed? ;-)

Thanks again for a great job so far!

Joe Welsh