[Evolution] Latest Redhat 7.1 snapshot (200107060152)

Hey guys

Because of the rapid devolpment and possiblity that a snap shot might
get rid of my settings I delete my /home/jwelsh/evolution directory
before running the new snapshot.

Today's snapshot seems to have a critical error.

When I first start evo I get the standard message.. Press Ok to install
Evolution user files under /home/jwelsh/evolution

Press OK.

Evolution files created succesfully.

Evolution then crashes with 'Can't initialize evolution shell'

Restarting Evolution results in this message

The directory /home/jwelsh/evolution exists but is not in the Evolution
Directory.  Please move it to allow installation of the Evolution user
files.

I look and there is /home/jwelsh/evolution directory.

Is there anyway to fix this or am I waiting for the next snapshot?

By the way it's the Redhat 7.0 snap downloaded by red-carpet on my
notebook running Linux Mandrake 8.0.  All other snapshots worked using
the same procedure.

Thanks
Joe Welsh