Re: [Evolution] ongoing trouble with evolution-0.10.99-snap.ximian.200106181444

Ok I think I founjd the problem with the maidlir stuff having
undeletable messages.

If you have indexing on, and the message contained no indexable content
(i.e. purely attachments), it would say 'oh this hasn't been indexed
before' and re-index it - this process also clears all the flags (i.e.
the deleted state, the read state, etc).

Now if indexing is on i always set a pseudo indexed word, so it always
knows its indexed, and seems to fix it.  Next snapshot should fix.