[Evolution] Palm Conduits and Evolution?

I'm new to a lot of Linux and Ximian especially.  I have a USB
Handspring.  It took me a while to figure out how to get it to work, but
the system is reacting when I hit my HotSync button.

I am having trouble though with actual synching.  My conduits don't seem
to be working.  Not all of them.  I can get the backup and Expense and
SendMail to work.  For some reason Contacts and Calendar and ToDo are
missing from the list in GNOME Control center.

Are the Evolution-related conduits supplied by Evolution somewhere?  Is
something broken for me?  Would it just need a reinstall of Evolution to
bring them back? Or am I in over my head messing with these snapshots?

I was going to mention what version of Evolution I was running, but the
best I can come up with is "0.10.99".  I am subscribed to the Evolution
Snapshot channel on RedCarpet though and it isn't showing any updates,
so I'd assume I'm on the latest in RedCarpet.