Re: [Evolution] delete mail should move to trash

On 03 Jul 2001 23:22:47 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:
One other related problem I have noticed is that "Expunge" and
"Empty Trash" remove messages from the local message store, but
don't actually remove the messages from a POP3 server until
Evolution exits.  I was able to spot this while running Webmail
to my ISP's mail server.  The remote trash folder contained
all the deleted messages until I exited from Evolution.

Thats probably an artifact of the POP protocol specs - you shouldn't
irrevocably remove things until you get the final QUIT

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]
[ ----- Security is not an add-on -- security is a way of life ----- ]