Re: [Evolution] 20010207 snapshot and buglets

On 03 Jul 2001 10:39:14 -0700, Bret Mogilefsky wrote:
On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 09:19:34AM -0400, John Affleck wrote:
The latest redcarpet snapshot looks fantastic ! I can finally change the
weather in My Evolution, vFolders update somewhat sanely again, and the
infamous Contact List seems to be behaving itself. But there are a
couple of minor quibbles that I've found.

Damn, am I the only one for whom the contacts never healed?  I was under
the impression that eventually releases would convert between the database
formats automatically. I thought that by being patient I'd eventually get
all my contacts back, but no luck..  Is there anything I can do to recover
them automatically?

Bret,
  my contacts never healed either;  I had to remove all the files
in local/Contacts/ before I could start putting new contacts in.
My old ones never came back. :-(
  Now I can use my contacts, but my calendar is still fuxor'ed...

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319