Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

On 31 Jan 2001 15:36:08 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Great great great ... it works well and I have Nautilus PR3 which works too

little quirks:

[snip]

- I made a vFolder "Unread or Important", great ! However once mails are
read they stay in the vFolder. How to update it ?

We had a thread a couple of weeks ago about vfolders for Unread or
Important messages.  The answer from the Ximian folks was that 1) it
doesn't make sense to have vfolders for such messages.  2)  it would be
very hard to change the code to have the contents of such folders be
correctly updated and 3) the only time the contents of such folders are
likely to be correct is when you first start up Evolution.  I thought
such vfolders would be useful as well but it seems that they are not to
be.
Scott