Re: [Evolution] Tasks file format

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

Florin Andrei <florin sgi com> writes:

      Where is the definition for ~/evolution/local/Tasks/*.ics ?
      I'm trying to write a PHP interface to it, and i don't want my webpage
to burst out in flames because some stoopid format mistake...

You do *NOT* want to touch that file directly.

        Not even in read-only?

Use the provided CORBA

        Hmmm... CORBA with PHP?

interface or the libcal-client that Evolution exports.

        Ok, now, i'm not such a brilliant programmer. I understand that you're
talking about something that's inside those /usr/lib/libcal-client.so*
files.
        Can you give me a small example of something that queries the calendar
files this way (i have to do this in PHP but at least a C example would
be fine)? Or point me to the right documentation?

(The files are in iCalendar format, RFC 2445).

        Ok, got it.

--
Florin Andrei