[Evolution] Nasty message display bug

Hi,

I have found a nasty big regarding message display.  My mail is on the
UoW IMAP4 server.

Scenario:
All of my incoming mails go through procmail.  Procmail files certain
mails into folders. One of these folders contains my CVS log emails.  I
regurally delete all of these mails as they are only to inform me of
changes, which generally means this folder is empty.  So, when I press
Get Mail (or it runs on its own) and I get new messages in this folder,
the folder tree updates ("CVS Logs (1)" for example), but if I move into
that folder there is nothing in it.  This confused me for a long time
before I figured out the situation.  The header tree view is only
updated when I select a message - I can confirm this as when new mails
appear in a folder, I have to select a message to force the tree view to
update so the new messages appear.  In my CVS logs folder there are no
existing messages to select, so I can never see them.

I am running the 2001012709 snapshot and have seen this behaviour for
several weeks now.

I hope this one can be fixed!
Thanks,
Ross Burton

--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332