Re: [Evolution] Why IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier...?

On 29 Jan 2001 06:22:09 -0500, Fernando Pereira wrote:

I just checked, I have lots of 64k blocks allocated, for a total of 8M.
However, my limit seems to be 16M. II'm getting these messages all the
time still

Lots of 64k blocks here too. This has come up here before I'm sure, and
its been attributed to a Gtk+ problem which is reputedly fixed in CVS.
For some reason Evolution seems to accelerate the process markedly.

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk
"I think the internet is the greatest waste of time since masturbation