Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests: Bounce (redirect) message, forwarding.

On 28 Jan 2001 14:37:57 -0800, Joe Barnett wrote:
I think it'd be wonderful if Evolution implemented the Bounce (redirect)
message feature found in both pine and Eudora (but not Outlook)...
basically what it does is allow you to forward a message that you
receive to another address without changing the FROM: field (and perhaps
the date remains the same as well, i'm not sure of details exaclty).

A related feature of Eudora that I find incredibly useful is a ``Retry''
command that extracts the original message from a ``failed to deliver''
error message from a mail agent, and puts it in a composition window to
allow the sender to correct mistakes in email addresses and resent it.

-- F