Re: [Evolution] could not send message: invalid argument with attachment

I'll take a look

Jeff

On 27 Jan 2001 17:52:42 -0500, Fernando Pereira wrote:
On 27 Jan 2001 09:42:36 +0000, Mike Newman wrote:
On 26 Jan 2001 13:41:24 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

It might be a misconfiguration of your sendmail daemon perhaps? If it
works fine with SMTP then I would imagine it should work fine with
sendmail as well.

True enough - a wise sysadmin or indeed a good default distro install
may have set the maximum message size which sendmail will handle.

If you're a Redhat user its a trawl though linuxconf, otherwise its a
possibly equally frustrating dig through sendmail.mc

As I explained in another message, if what you hypothesize were the
case, then other mail clients configured to use sendmail directly would
also have this problem on the same message (a few lines of text followed
by the attachment). But they don't, and I was able to send the message
out that way.

-- F