Re: [Evolution] Feature request on threading

On 26 Jan 2001 20:10:30 -0500, Duncan Mak wrote:
On 24 Jan 2001 00:17:12 -0500, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
In outlook if a message is read that begins a thread with unread
messages in it and that thread is collapsed, the read message is marked
as unread.  Something like this would be quite nice in Evolution.
Perhaps a bit better with a different icon to indicate what is going on?

What are you talking about? Can you elaborate? I'm really interested as
I have some ideas for the threading stuff too (well, I really like to
get per thread operations in evolution. And yes, it's planned.)

In Outlook, when you have:

[-] Read Message

--Unread message

The unread message is bold and the read message isn't. Unless you have:

[+] Read Message

Then it is drawn as bold because it contains an unread message in the
thread.

--Ben