Re: [Evolution] Tasks Crash X

Version info:

Red Hat 7, a couple of app updates and glibc 2.2
All ximian/helix gnome updates until about 25th jan
Evo snapshot as of 25th of jan.  (binary rpm's not, source)

It also happens with the exec summary when I try to use the calendar
do-dah...

As to the "cant replicate it here" I am starting to wonder if I am alone
in the universe, the helix updater has bombed on my system since the
upgrade to red hat 7, and I am useng the red hat 7 specific updater.

Either the red hat 7 in use at ximian is poked or mine is...   Either
that or red hat 7 is more poked than any one guessed...