Re: [Evolution] Status bar updates

On 26 Jan 2001 08:29:07 -0500, Dan Mann wrote:

On the same note, how about a way to see how many messages total in each
folder (maybe on the status bar)

I'm assuming here you mean a total of read and unread messages in a
folder? If so, then I really don't feel like the status bar is the right
place - firstly, it's used far too often for other things for this info
to be usefully displayed, and secondly - the unread count is already in
a number of other places. Perhaps a count like:

Inbox 6/53

In one or all of those places (title bar, folder list, evo bar et al)
would be more logical and useful?

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk
"I think the internet is the greatest waste of time since masturbation