[Evolution] address book component crashes on reply

Several times when replying to a message, the address book component
crashed, followed by the mail component. I had to killev after that.
After restarting, I was able to reply to the message with no problem.
The crashes followed several Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COM_FAILURE:1.0, then an assertion failure window != null on
gdkwindow.c line 850, then a bunch of GdkWindow ... unexpectedly
destroyed.

-- F