Re: [Evolution] Mail retrieval consistently hangs Evo

I dunno what to tell you, I have been making fixes to that code the last
2 days so everything should work now. I can't for the life of me
reproduce the bug you are describing with the latest cvs code. Are you
perhaps on anoncvs which may be a few days behind?

I've been very careful to check Changelogs and stuff before
and after I update, and I don't think anoncvs is too far behind.
There were a few updates from today.  One thing I'm doing right
now is compiling the latest bonobo, because yesterday a similar
problem seemed to fix itself with an update.  Any idea if this
could be it?  At any rate, I'll be grabbing everything again
tomorrow or Sunday to give anoncvs a chance to catch up with
everything.

But this is extremely repeatable right now (in fact, I just tried
it and it hung on the first try).

Dan

Jeff