Re: [Evolution] ORBIT & OAF config

On 24 Jan 2001 12:14:14 -0500, James Martinez wrote:
Since I downloaded and installed the newest evolution snapshot. The calander
and contacts view does not work. When I click on calander it says something
about ORBIT and OAF not being configured right. Anyoe have any idea how to
fix this?

Not sure how to fix it, but in my version, if you then hit the calendar
button again it will display.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *