Re: [Evolution] PGP Question
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: "Don 'Duck' Harper" <duck duckland org>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] PGP Question
- Date: 23 Jan 2001 17:22:47 -0500
1) You need to configure your pgp program in the config file (otherwise
Evolution doesn't know which to use)
2) There is only support for PGP 2.x, PGP 5.x, and GnuPG, there is no
support for PGP 6.5.x
For the people whi just *have* to have it configured now, this is what
you can do:
In ~/evolution/config/Mail, add the following lines (or modify the lines
if they are already there).
In the following example, the 'type' variable can be either 0, 1, 2, or
3 - this is what each means:
0: no pgp program
1: PGP 2.x
2: PGP 5.x
That's my config setting.
On 23 Jan 2001 15:41:38 -0500, Don 'Duck' Harper wrote:
I know everyone wants it, and you guys are working on it for sending,
but I have a diffrent question.
I am using the rpms from this morning (20010123), and noticed at the
bottom of a message:
This message is digitally signed but can not be proven to be
No GPG/PGP program available
I have pgp-6.5.8 installed. Any clues, or am I jumping the gun?
Thanks for the work on evolution...it rocks!
Don Harper, RHCE, MCSE home email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy... home http://www.duckland.org
work: don mpv com http://www.mpv.com +01-512-795-0015x201
Wisdom from the restroom:
I'D RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME THAN A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY.
- Bailey Howe Library, University of Vermont.
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev