Re: [Evolution] PGP Question

Couple reasons:

1) You need to configure your pgp program in the config file (otherwise
Evolution doesn't know which to use)
2) There is only support for PGP 2.x, PGP 5.x, and GnuPG, there is no
support for PGP 6.5.x

For the people whi just *have* to have it configured now, this is what
you can do:

In ~/evolution/config/Mail, add the following lines (or modify the lines
if they are already there).

In the following example, the 'type' variable can be either 0, 1, 2, or
3 - this is what each means:
0: no pgp program
1: PGP 2.x
2: PGP 5.x