[Evolution] Interview with Miguel de Icaza

"One of the top priorities, de Icaza says, is to develop relationships
with companies such as
hardware vendors, so that Open Source software can come pre-installed.
"We're trying to win
users over from Windows, and we're trying to get people to make the
choice for Free
Software," he says. "We need to have the tools for people to actually
make the choice, instead of saying, 'We don't have the resources to
train millions of users.' "

This is from News Forge:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/01/19/1856256&mode=nocomment

--
"Ninety percent of the time things turn out worse than you thought they
would.  The other ten percent of the time you had no right to expect