Re: [Evolution] Can Evo handle lots of email

That's because you imported the maildir. You can't do that, you have to
specify that the folder the mail is in (under the evo tree) should be
Maildir. This used to be a roght-click menu on the folder, but that no
longer exists. I forget how to specify it now, but I believe you can
always hand-edit the xml file in the physical directory for the time
being.

Jeff