Re: [Evolution] Compiling with LDAP support

On 18 Jan 2001 12:22:15 +0000, Mike Newman wrote:
I'm trying to build the latest anoncvs Evolution with LDAP support, with
no success. ./configure correctly detects ber_get_tag in -llber, but then
reports that it can't fing ldap_open in -lldap. A cursory inspection of
/usr/include/ldap.h and /usr/lib/libldap.so.2.0.5 indicates that it
exists. What am I doing wrong here?

I'm not sure we've really tested again open ldap 2, I have it building
here with 1.2.9 and everything seems a-ok.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com