Re: [Evolution] must have dogfood --- feature request

On 17 Jan 2001 17:59:19 +0100, Jakub Steiner wrote:
Hi folks,
although I am already using evo on a day to day basis meaning there is no real "preventer" that keeps me
away, here's a list of my top 5 annoyances:

* multiple select of folders - when setting up vfolders, it's extremely annying to click myself through 10+
dirs to add. Would be extremely useful to be able to select multiple dirs and click add

**** begin feature request *****

It would also be a very good idea to realise the possility to set up
vfolders depending on other vfolders. So you could use a group of
vfolders to group folders (eg.g list, important, others) and make the
"real" vfolders depending on these. This would reduce the need
"mousework" to a minimum when adding new folders oder vfolders.

**** end feature request ****

* user groups in contacts - i'd like to create groups of users to be able to mass mail stuff (don't get me
wrong here ;)
* drag and drop - moving messages around manually would be exteremely handy using a simple drag

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"