[Evolution] IMAP Problem + Feature Request

Hi,

It looks like if i switch to another IMAP Folder, while the IMAP Mechanism
is dowlnoading the Mail Contents of another Folder, the mechanism does
not cancel correct. The imap mechanism  can not list the new folder,
on the console it reports errors of a wrong response of the imap server.
I see the contents of mail subjects of the other folder there, "the
wrong response".

Feature Request:

Please, i do not store Mail locally (only the cached data) and
i read my mail from different locations. I really need a  SENT Folder
on the IMAP like Netscape has.

Regards (keep doing your impressive vork!)

Dietmar