Re: [Evolution] more calendar bugs / wishlist items

On 12 Jan 2001 14:18:12 -0800, Eric Newman wrote:
i guess that's it for now. thanks for listening to my rambling. i
noticed that calendar bug messages don't really get replied to very much
on this list... is there a better place or person for me to send these
comments to?

Nope, this is the place.  We just haven't got many calendar bug reports
to date (especially when compared to email ones.  Thanks for the bugs.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com