Re: [Evolution] Solaris calendar display problem

Brian Cameron - Sun Ireland - Desktop Applications + Middleware - Software Engineer wrote:

Evolution Team:

This is regarding the problem that was reported on January 10th.
 I have attached the stdout and
stderr generated by Evolution and made the description of the
problem a little more clear.

I think the problem was that the EText items we use don't initialize their
color properly. I've just committed code which will set the text color to
black when we create the items so the problem may be fixed.
Let me know if it works.

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data(): could not find handler containing data (0x18F490)

This is caused by a bug in GTK+, by the way. It isn't serious and should be fixed in
GTK+ 1.2.9.

Damon