[Evolution] Date filter bug

Hi all,

  I tried to create a "delete all mail that's two weeks old and
recipiant is joe" filter, which is a simple task, but there's a bug in
the GUI that doesn't save the value "date was before x" feature. Here's
the run down.
  I create a new filter.  I choose "date recieved" criteria.  I then
choos "was before" for the comparison operator.  Then I choose "time
relative to today, 2 weeks".  Eveything looks fine, I save the filter,
then immediately look at it again (clicking edit)  the comparison
operator has switched back to "is"... so I change it... again, it
doesn't save it.  I had a similar problem where the time got
automagically set back to "now" via some multiple try events...

Just thought I'd mention it in case it hasn't been brought up yet.

sirkus