[Evolution] no conduits for pilot in Evolution 0.8 rpms

Hello everybody,
here's a silly question and I hope that you can help me.
I have an up-to-date helix/ximian Gnome installed for RH70.
Yesterday I installed the rpms for evolution 0.8 and all
is gooing smoothly. Evolution really rocks!
But here's the problem:
- While the default conduits to synchronize my Palm with,
I can't manage to run the evolution-conduits.
Here's the error message of e-todo-conduit-control-applet:

Message: pilot 0 = "PalmV"
libgpilotdcm-Message: reading .conduit's from
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(backup.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(expense.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(file.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(memofile.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(sendmail.conduit)

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: Unknown conduit, name="e_todo_conduit"
aborting...
Abortito (core dumped)

Is there some file or library missing ?
Where can I get it ?
I would prefer not to re-compile everything ... if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance,
        -- Nick