[Evolution] Problem with IMAP messages

evolution-0.8-0_helix_4 on RH 7 w/ latest helix updates as of
10.Jan.2001.

When I first fire up evolution, I can see all the messages in a folder.
When I delete a message, and then check for new mail, and a new message
in the same thread shows up, I cannot see it in evolution until I
restart.  I can, however see it in Netscape 4.76 agains the same
mailboxes. :(

Don

--
Don Harper                              work: don mpv com
Senior Systems Manager                  http://www.mpv.com