[Evolution] Mail Database Problems

I am getting some odd errors after having my HD fill up while Evolution
was running...
When I try to expunge my Inbox I get:

Error while 'Expunging "/mbox"'
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

Then when trying to view certain messages I get:

Error while 'Displaying message UID "0x8117590:3585"':
Cannot get message: 3585 from folder
/home/ben/evolution/local/inbox//mbox
The folder appears to be irrecoverably corrupted.

This is with Evolution 0.8. Any idea if my database is fixable? Also, I
suspect Evolution handled something wrong along the way for this to
happen. That should be fixed...

--Ben