Re: [Evolution] Viewing unread messages in thread mode

Chris,

On 08 Jan 2001 16:05:12 -0500, Christopher James Lahey wrote:

I usually go to the top of the messagelist and hit the n key to skip
the first unread message.

Yeah, that seems to work. I didn't realise this existed since it doesn't
seem to have a counterpart in the menus.  Thanks for pointing that out.

In the current CVS version (I'm not sure if this is in 0.8) there's a
menu item Message->Hide Messages->Hide Read Messages.  This makes all
read messages disappear so that you're only seeing the unread
messages.

Well, that's one way of doing it. Personally, I'd prefer to have the
updated threads clearly marked, rather than remove read articles from
those threads. Just my own opinion, of course.

Cheers,
Christophe