Re: [Evolution] IMAP configuration with ~/mail

Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>:
export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1
This will make the evolution-mail process output the IMAP commands
it's doing.

This thread helped me a lot!

What I had to do was this:

configure path as Mail/[] and start evolution
edit mail sources and delete brackets []
apply
manage subscriptions and subscribe some folders

If I don't have any subscriptions and only Mail/
as path (without the brackets) evolution gives me a
"folder does not contain LIST information" every time.
But now it works smoothly! I like it even better!

Chris