[Evolution] evo 0.8 compose error

Hello all,

I'm sure this has been discussed on the list some time ago but... Today I
upgraded my RH 7.0 system to the latest evo (0.8) fromm 0.6. Everything
went fine but now when I try to reply or forward, etc. to any mail I get
an error box saying "Could not create composer window.". I have the latest
patches from helix code and redhat.

I see no option to send a bug report but if someone tells me how to turn
the error log on I will send the output.

I think evo has fantastic potential and use it whenever possible. Thanks
for all your hard work Helix/everyone.

~Jon M Case
~jmc cisco com