Re: [Evolution] Updating mailbox tree, persisting "Executive Summary" RDF settings, default INBOX

No, that's fine news! I'm not bitching, I'm "beta testing." :)

-M

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iain" <tigermilk btinternet com>
To: "Michael Rothwell" <rothwell holly-springs nc us>
Cc: <evolution helixcode com>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Updating mailbox tree, persisting "Executive
Summary" RDF settings, default INBOX

2) The Executive Summary does not, apparently, store my settings. It
also doesn't lay out the RDF boxes intelligently (they are all in one row).

It should.
Unless you mean the RDF summary doesn't store your settings, which no,
it doesn't in 0.8
but does in the CVS version.

The boxes are laid out as 3 to a row, then moves onto the next row. Also
in CVS is the
ability to specify how many boxes you want per row.

Hope that's not too bad news
iain