Re: [Evolution] gnome-pilot

On 02 Jan 2001 20:34:30 -0500, lehi wrote:
Are there any good docs out there for gnome-pilot?  I'm currently using
jpilot and evo as two separate entities...  but gnome-pilot is quite
mysterious.  i compiled pilot-link and gnome-pilot from cvs today and
recompiled evo and everything seems to be okay, but i'm at a loss at how
to configure gpilotd and getting evo to sync with the palm.

Basically you can use the pilot sync applet to keep gpilotd up and
running.  You can configure the conduits that will be activated by using
the control center.  You also set up your pilot initially in the control
center.  If you have more specific questions, please let me know.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com