Re: [Evolution] Wombat crash

On 02 Jan 2001 21:37:21 -0500, Scott Barnes wrote:
Wombat crashes when I try to add, modify, or delete contacts (through
evo itself, load-*-addressbook, or evo pilot conduits) and gdb says the
crash is in pas_book_factory_get_type().  Could someone please check
this out, it's killing me :)  In case it's a packaging problem, I'm
running Debian unstable (up to date as of this morning) with Helix GNOME
and Evo (obviously :)).  I didn't compile it myself (tsk tsk, for shame
:)), I added the evo mirror to my apt sources.  I can't stand not being
able to use my address book, please help!  Yes, I know, I reported this
before, but noone seemed to notice so I decided (after watching wombat
crash for the millionth time) to report it again.

Can you provide the back trace?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com