[Evolution] revisiting Hidden Calendar events, and dev info.

Awhile ago there were several posts about the calendar not showing
events less than an hour in length.  I searched the bug list and
couldn't find it... Has this been submitted/resolved? Did I miss it?

Also, sorry for the "basic" questions, but I'm new to the development
side of evo and I installed vers .8 with helix-update. Is there a URL
that posts updates or nightly-builds, or patches that have happened
since the .8 pre-release?  Is there a developoment info URL I can go to?
Or is the list the resource that explains what's happening right now in
development?

Thanks in advance for the up-start info.