[Evolution] Bug in IMAP-System found

Hi all!

I think, I found a bug in the IMAP-System.

So, here is what I did:
I created a filter for the subject containing "[evolution]" and to put
it into another IMAP-Folder. Then I started the filter. As it should do,
Evo copied the Mail to the specified folder and marked the old message
as deleted. So I told Evo to clean up the folder, but Evo didn't.
If I delete the mail by hand everything works just fine. And if I move
the mail by hand it also does. Only the filter isn't doing it.
On POP3-Mailboxes the filters are working just fine.

The Bug isn't too important, because I changed all mailboxes to POP3
now, but I thought I should tell the Evo-team :-)

Oh, I'm using Evo pre8, on an RedHat7 (compatible) with Helix-Gnome
updatet by helix-update.

Just go on with this great program :-)

Bye,
Manuel