Re: [Evolution] problems getting pilot conduits to work

I had that same problem...  Look in /usr/local/share/pilot/conduits for
the evo conduits...  they probably went into the wrong prefix
dir.  (although, i use slackware and would have no idea how to change the
dir that an rpm puts stuff in)

check and see if it's there
cheers!
.l.

lehi davis, cowboy linuxcowboy org, http://linuxcowboy.org/
"eat drink and be merry.  tomorrow you may be in utah."