[Evolution] problems getting pilot conduits to work

Hi all,

I'm having some problems getting the Evo gnome-pilot conduits to work.
I'm on RH7 and have just upgraded to v8 of Evo (all rpm based and
updated using helix-install).  When I go to the control center to
configure the conduits they don't appear.  The applets do appear in my
Panel->Programs->Settings->Peripherals->Pilot Conduits menu.  The config
applets are in my path but when I run them I get the error below:

%> e-calendar-conduit-control-applet
Message: pilot 0 = "MyPilot"
libgpilotdcm-Message: reading .conduit's from
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(backup.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(expense.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(file.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(memofile.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(sendmail.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecal.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecard.conduit)

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: Unknown conduit, name="e_calendar_conduit"
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

The directory /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/ does not contain anything
that looks like an Evolution conduit.

The only thing I can think of is that I had some conflicts when doing
the upgrade, all along the lines of:

    libbonobo-print.so.2 is needed by evolution-0.8-0_helix_4

The libraries that were complained about were all installed on my system
so I forcibly installed the rpms from /var/cache/helix-update.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to configure the Evolution
conduits?

thanks
Conrad