Re: [Evolution] permissions

somehow i have a feeling that this is not the right thing(tm) to do. maybe
you should replace this setup with .forward files and multiple identities in
evolution with a different reply-to address (i am guessing that maybe you
don't want people to know that multiple users reply to e-mails sent to one
general address)

ciao,

Duncan.

Actually my setup isn't that sophisticated. :) I don't have a mail
server; I just have multiple users sharing a POP3 email account provided
by an ISP. I suppose if I can't get evolution to stop changing the
permissions I can just write a shell script to reverse the changes.

-Chris