[Evolution] What do I need to back up to be safe?

I'm wanting to switch from Mozilla's mail to Evolution.  Since
Evolution's release notes/readmes/FAQ's say it's not perfectly
stable and you should back up your mail, etc., I'm wondering
what exactly do I need to back up to be safe in using Evolution
for my everyday email app?

=====